Las Sendas Office Building (Mesa, AZ)
This is a real estate development by Arizona First Partners 1 LLC. The planned development is
a 2 story commercial office buidling containing 4 condominium units with approximately 10,000 total square feet of space
and 2 parking lots on 1-1/2 acres located at the entrance of the Las Sendas Golf Course in Mesa, Arizona (Phoenix).
Type: Luxury Office Space (Condominiums)
Land: 1.5 Acre
Land Cost: $838,000
Development Cost: $100,000
Construction Cost: $1,100,000
Invesment Offering: $600,000
Location: 7565 E Eagle Crest Dr, Mesa, AZ 85207
Google Map Location
- What's New Events with the Las Sendas Office Building project.
- Construction Photos of the site and shell building during construction.
Architectural - Shell Building
- 3 Dimensional Renderings: Color and grey scale
- 2 Dimensional Renderings:
- Topography Map, Landscape Plan
- Construction Plans, Project Manual
- Drainage Report,
Grading & Drainage Plan,
Phase 1 Environmental Site Analysis
- Bid Instructions, Bid Form for general contractors.
- List of Consultant (architects, engineers, consultants)
Architectural - Tenanent Improvements (Top Floor)
- Executive Suite Floor Plan for the top floor of the building.
- Construction Photos
- Copper Star Bank Letter of Intent
- Copper Star Bank Loan Committment   $2,035,000
- Draw #01   $500,995
- Draw #02   $66,886
- Draw #03   $31,581
- Draw #04   $19,802
- Draw #05   $6,889
- Draw #06   $22,658
- Draw #07   $116,047
- Draw #08   $46,819
- Draw #09   $126,030
- Draw #10   $70,118
- Draw #11   $138,608
- Draw #12   $147,424
- Draw #13   $73,367
- Draw #14   $121,880
- Draw #15   $289,065
- All Pre-Lien Notices (as of February 4, 2009)
- All Intent to Lien Notices (as of February 4, 2009)
- All Recorded Liens (as of February 4, 2009)
Certificate of Insurance,
Genesis General Contracting:
JDA Construction & Development:
Frank Nicholson is the listing Real Estate Broker.
For Sale/Lease Sign,
Display Ad in Las Sendas Up Close Publicatiion
Appraisal dated May 2005 for $838,000.
Appraisal dated July 2007 for $3,350,000.
Comparative Market Analysis dated 2007 for $3,578,103.
Copper Star Bank Letter of Intent and Loan Commitment.
General Liability Insurance
Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions,
Reserve Budget: Executive Summary,
Full Reserve Study,
Investment Executive Summary
Articles of Organization, Affidavit of Publication,
Operating Agreement, Subscription Agreement (4 pages)
Manager & Members of Limited Liability Company (Exhibit A)
Ingress-Egress and Utility Easement, recorded 3/30/1998 (7 pages)
Settlement Statement from Capital Title for 2/27/06 transaction.
Trust Deed and Note with Sir Mortgage, recorded 2/27/2006.
Trust Deed Assignment from Sir Mortgage to investors funding loan, recorded 2/27/2006.
Warranty Deed transferring title from Haney Benshabat LLC to David Haney, recorded 2/27/2006.
Special Warranty Deed transfer title from David Haney to Arizona First Partners 1 LLC, recorded 4/6/2006.
Photos of homes in the Las Sendas community (Mesa, AZ).