21st & Thomas Medical Plaza (Phoenix, AZ)
This is a real estate development by Arizona First Partners 2 LLC. The planned development
is comprised of two buidlings containing 5 condominium units and adequate parking for use as a medial office complex on 3/4th
of an acre in close proximity to the Phoenix Childrens Hospital and the Arizona Heart Hospital on Thomas Rd just off the 51
Freeway close to downtown Phoenix, Arizona.
Soils Report by RAMM (27 pages)
Type: Medical & Professional Office Space / Condominiums
Land: 3/4 Acre
Bldg: 12,600 square feet
Land Cost: approx $1,075,000
Contingency Reserve: $275,000
Construction Cost: $1,550,000
Invesment Offering: $700,000
Location: Phoenix, AZ (Highway 51, Thomas Rd Offramp)
Proximity: 13 Hospitals, closest to Phoenix Childrens Hospital and Arizona Heart Hospital
- Period updates of What's New on the project.
- Investment/Executive Summary by Franklin Commercial Group
- Investment/Executive Summary for Arizona First Partners 2 LLC
- Private Placement Memorandum for Arizona First Partners 2 LLC
- Articles of Organization
- Affidavit of Publication
- Operating Agreement
- Subscription Agreement
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) by Manning Commercial Properties (55 Pages)
- Appraisal for unimproved land (AS IS) by Martin White & Associates, dated
September 2007 ($930,000)
- REPRINT of an article in community newspaper about Arizona First Development.
- Condo Flyer
- Business Journal Newspaper Article "Healthy Growth, Phoenix Childrens Hospital"
- Business Journal Newspaper Article "Hospital Commits $450M expansion"
- Medical Office Research Report by Marcus & Millichap.
Architectural & Engineering
- 3D Color Rendering
- Floor Plan Overview
Detailed Construction Drawings
- Complete Set ... as a PDF file (86 Mb)
- Complete Set ... as a ZIP file (78 Mb)
Final Plat Map, C1 of 2
Final Plat Map, C2 of 2
Condo Plat Map, C1 of 6
Condo Plat Map, C2 of 6
Condo Plat Map, C3 of 6
Condo Plat Map, C4 of 6
Condo Plat Map, C5 of 6
Condo Plat Map, C6 of 6
Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions