Skyline Estates 42 Lot Residential Subdivison (Queen Creek, AZ)
This investment property is completed and was sold for a profit of $700,000 to the partners. It was the last remaining 10 acre
parcel of land previously used for a wine vineyard in the Queen Creek, AZ area. Several other large developers had developed
residential subdivisions surrounding the subject property. The 10 acre parcel was purchased for $1.7 million and a real estate
investment offering was drafted, along with a plan for a 42 lot subdivision. Pinal County approved the concept plan and prior to
syndicating the investment offering, the land & plans were sold to another developer for $2.4 million, resulting in a $700,000
profit in less than a year for the partners.
- Status: Completed.
- Size: 10 acre
- Zoning: Medium Density Residential, as per the Pinal County Master Development Plan
- Best Use: 40 to 42 Lot residential subdivision for custom homes
- Purchased Price: $1.7 million
- Initial Investment: $300,000
- Investment Period: 6 months
- Profit: $700,000
- Concept Plan for 42 Lot Subdivision (2 pages)